COVID-19 Update from Thorite
Wednesday 25th March 2020
The safety of our customers, colleagues and the businesses we serve is paramount. We are making decisions daily to ensure we protect everyone during this difficult period. Many of our colleagues are now working from home and other areas of the business are operating on reduced manpower so that we can keep our people as safe as possible.
Thorite remains open for business in order to continue to provide service to industry. At this time our priority is to provide key services to priority Customers in health care, food industry, energy sector water treatment and communications.
- All Sales & Service Centres remain open for business
- Monday to Thursday 0830hrs – 1700hrs
- Friday - 0830hrs to 1630hrs
- Saturday and Sunday - Closed
- All Sales & Service Centres are open for price and availability enquiries, order placement and technical support.
- We remain committed to Next Day delivery of ex-stock orders from our £6million stockholding.
- Until further notice our Showroom and Trade Counter services will be unavailable for our Customers.
- For urgent parts collection from local Sales & Service Centres please make contact by phone or email. We will leave your order in a safe place for collection.
- We provide Compressor plant breakdown service Compressor spare parts are available to order by telephone or email.
- Our Compressor hire fleet is available Do you know you can also buy on-line?
- For FREE next day delivery go to www.thorite.co.uk.